May Special 2017
4 Days / 3 Nights Wild West Tour
4 Day Wild West Tour Summer Kick Start Special: get $100 off per person.
Regular price $795, special price $695 plus 5% GST
Our Wild West Tour is one of our most popular tour booked this early in the season. Kayaking in the safe and beautiful waters of Quadra Island this tour will steel your heart and soul. Surrounded by the coast mountains and Vancouver Islands mountains you will enjoy one in a life time sceneries.
Sea Kayaking, camping, fresh cooked meals, high quality equipment and our local guides will make sure you will leave with memories that will last a lifetime.
Our tour is less expensive but maintains high quality. Located on Vancouver Island, we are easy to find and we offer all inclusive service!
- We launch from Quadra Island, nestled at the entrance to enchanting Discovery Islands.
- All ferry and transportation costs are included in the price.
- Our Tour is carefully chosen at the right time of the year. The trip is fantastic from May until September.
- Experienced highly qualified guides who have spent most of there lifetime exploring Vancouver Island and its surrounding waterways.
- Absolutely amazing scenery, meals and outdoor experiences.
- Your opportunity to experience one of the most diverse wildlife and kayaking environments in British Columbia in a eco-friendly way.
At any time during this sea kayaking tour we have a great chance to explore the many islands of this unique area and kayak with Dalls porpoises and White-sided dolphins, seals and sea-lions and so much more. Amazing snow capped mountains surround us as we paddle through the fantastic waters of Discovery Islands.
What we might see:
- Dalls and Harbor Porpoises
- White Sided Dolphins
- River Otters
- Black Bears
- Bird life
- In the past 5 years we have seen humpback whales and Orcas
Re-connect with nature and adventure along BC's rainforest. This tour is for everyone. No experience necessary.
Note: Please note that this special cannot be combined with any other special we offer. Thanks!